Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Miller's













































Well, our plan to do beach pictures backfired when it rained all day! I will get these girls on the beach at some point, but it just didn't work out yesterday. However, the girls and I did take some really cute pictures in my new studio. Kammi, the youngest of the three, was an absolute pro. I think I see a modeling career in her future. She was adorable! Lori & Darren even sat in on a few, which I think look great. Lori doesn't like getting her picture taken and is very critical of herself, but I think she looks beautiful!



Lori and I have been friends forever - literally, so it was an honour and a privilege to take pictures of her three beautiful girls.



Here are a few of the many pictures I had fun taking yesterday.



Thanks for coming Shae, Morgan & Kammi - it was fun! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Miller girl's pictures. They're such a photogenic family. Awesome job Jodi!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop