Thursday, January 29, 2009

Team Photos & Sporting Events


Well, I have been in the process of trying to reorganize my photography business to make it more fun and allow me more time to spend with my children (which is one of the main reasons I started my own home-based business). I have decided to no longer offer Team Photos or Sporting Event pictures. After looking back and trying to figure out which was the most stressful part of this job, I realized it was the portraits I was asked to take for teams, etc. These types of pictures are always rushed and I just don't have the time with each player or athlete to capture the shot I would like. I am going to concentrate soley on family & children's photography at my home studio or on location. These are the types of shoots I truly enjoy.

I thank all the teams and organizations that have given me an opportunity to capture some fun sporting moments, but as of today, I will no longer be taking bookings of this sort.

I am excited about a new year and new opportunities to capture moments of memories that will last a lifetime.
Jodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop