Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring & Summer Bookings




Well, February is coming to an end. It seems to me like the last couple months have flown by....likely because I've spent them coming & going from a hockey rink! I have already started taking bookings for Spring & Summer and am pleased to be filling up very quickly. I have already got several large bookings for family reunions and anniversaries. I will be spending the majority of the summer at our cabin with my children so spaces are limited in the Oakville/Portage la Prairie area. I hope to pick up some business in the Parkland area (Grandview, Roblin, Russell) while I'm "vacationing" with my kids.


I look forward to the warmer months ahead and outdoor portraits - my favourite shots are always outdoor!


Cheers!


Jodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop