Sunday, July 19, 2009

Congratulations Allison & Pete!

OK, my policy is NO WEDDINGS! It's not that I don't like weddings, I
actually LOVE them, but I've always been leery about the pressure to do
someone's wedding. Hey, I can re-do children's portraits and even family
portraits if the client is not happy, but I can't redo a wedding! My cousin
Allison got married on Thursday (yes, Thursday) and she asked me to tag
along just for fun to take some pictures. I loved it. It was so much fun
and I wish we had more time between the ceremony & the reception as I could
have taken so many more. Thank you Allison for asking me. It was truly my
pleasure. My ideal job would be to do the pictures in between the ceremony
& the reception! So, if anyone wants to hire me just for those two hours of
non-pressure, fun shots....I'll consider it!

Congratulations Allison & Pete. Your wedding was beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop