Sunday, December 13, 2009

Closed for the Season


Well, 2009 is coming to a close and the deadline for ordering prints has come and gone. I will have one more order arriving on Wednesday which I will have to distribute to clients and then I wil be finished for the season (aka -closed for the holidays). I will be 'open for business' again on January 4th, 2010. Until that time I will not be taking any orders nor booking appointments.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank my clients for allowing me to capture some memories for them. My goal as an amateur photographer is to capture a photo or a moment that they will treasure forever. I hope I have managed to capture at least one "moment" for each of you on film that you will treasure. I am honoured to have met all of you and I hope you know how thankful I am that you trusted me with capturing special memories for you.


So, to all of you - I wish you JOY, PEACE & LOVE this holiday season. May 2010 be filled with love & laughter.....and may you capture as much of it on film as possible. Remember..."a good snapshot stops a moment from running away".....


Cheers!

JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop