Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Break!









Well, I did it....I have been watching my two older sons zooming around the ski hills so I figured I better give it a try. I donned my Mom's downhill skis (hey, if she can do it - so can I!) and away I went. Dylan (my six year old) showed me the ropes, and soon I was 'almost' keeping up with him. It was scary, as I hadn't skied since our high school days, but I did it. At times I know I looked like a complete idiot, but other times I think I looked like I kind of know what I was doing. Of course, there are no pictures of this (thankfully) but here are a few pics from my day spent at our cabin with my sister's family and my parents.

1 comments:

Jenn-with-2-n's said...

You're so lucky to be able to just go skiing whenever! I wanted to go so bad this year but it just wasn't in the cards this time. But now we're only about an hour away so next year for sure!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop