Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To Twitter or Not To Twitter

So, with all the buzz of Twitter I tried to install it onto my Blog. As you can see...I'm having difficulty with that as it appears nowhere on my blog. That got me to thinking - do I really need it? With the ever-increasing technlogy out there it is hard to keep up to it. I have a Facebook page, for myself personally, as well as for Memories by Me. At any given time, people can look on there and pretty much figure out what I am doing for the day or where I am. Do I really need Twitter updating my status every time I go near my computer. It's all very addicting, but also a great way to waste time. So for now, I'm opting not to use Twitter....but with all the buzz in the media about it and my obsession with pop culture....you'll likely see it someday on here....that is, if I can figure it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop