Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy Weekend!

So, I had an incredibly busy weekend – six photo shoots!  My husband ended up taking the boys to the cabin so I could just concentrate on work.  I certainly did that – if I wasn’t on location, I was at home on my laptop editing and sorting through pictures.  Not a word of a lie – I took over 5000 pictures....and now I have to sort through them all.  The weather was cold, but my clients were great and allowed me to take the time I needed to capture the shots I wanted.  I think some of the husbands this weekend thought we were crazy for taking so long....but when you’re working with kids...it takes time!

 

I will be posting a few pics from each shoot shortly!

 

Thanks to all the families for a great weekend!  Stay warm.  J

JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop