Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall or Winter?


So, in the past ten days I have had to reschedule six photo shoots. The weather has just been far too cold to shoot in. The majority of these appointments involved babies and small children and it's very hard to take a picture of a shivering child. No matter how hard they try, they just look cold! I hear the weather is supposed to improve tomorrow and through next week -I really hope so.


I did do one photo shoot this week on Tuesday and the family was great. They asked that none of their photos be posted, and I totally respect that. Everyone has a right to their privacy! I am going to post this one shot I got as the identities cannot be seen. I'm a sucker for mother/child moments.....my favourite types of pictures.


Here's hoping for Fall to arrive and Winter to go away for another month or so!


Keep warm everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop