Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hockey!

I told myself last year that I would NEVER DO HOCKEY pictures again!
However, when my own son`s hockey coach asks, how could I refuse. I will
likely end up doing my younger son`s team as well....but that is IT! It`s
not that I don`t like taking sporting pictures, I just find the experience
too rushed, and there is not adequate time to capture quality shots when you
have about 20 seconds per player. It`s just not my idea of the kind of
photography I want to do. Having said that, I had my oldest son`s team
posed for the standard team photo and then I decided it looked far-too
boring for me so I told them on the count of three to just have FUN. I love
how this turned out. And yes, for all the die-hard hockey fans....I did
capture a more serious, conventional team photo! Having said that....I
personally will be ordering this in an 8x10 for my son`s hockey wall!
JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop