Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday Cards!

I have been putting off designing Holiday Cards and started doing some research for myself. I came across this great website called www.littlestargreetings.com and I love it. I love her designs, the price and I love that it's a Canadian company based out of Alberta. Because I have changed my format and give the images away on CD I am advising all of my clients to go through Little Star Greetings. I could attempt to design cards for clients, but it is time-consuming (*and time is something I am lacking this year due to all the duties a Mom of three boys has) so I'd rather just pass on a great place to have your cards made. Her prices are extremely reasonable and I have seen her work and it's marvelous. So, for all of you clients (and even non-clients), if you're looking for trendy holiday cards this year.....please check out Melanie's designs at Little Star Greetings. I know you won't regret it!

Good luck!
Jodi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you would prefer to have someone more local create cards for you, you can check out www.madebykim.blogspot.com It could also be a cheaper option.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop