Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Pictures


Well, with all this snow around I was inspired to put up my Christmas tree. Yes, I put up my Christmas tree and yes, I do realize it's only November 10th! I have never put it up this early, but I am a Christmas nut and with the snow, etc. I just felt inspired to get into the Christmas spirit early. I also did it as I've had a couple requests for pictures with a "Christmas" background - I was happy to oblige. My boys and I decorated the tree while Kris just shook his head thinking we were nuts, which we likely are. He managed to snap a few pictures too....however, it was later in the evening, sweatpants and no make-up so I have to check them out and see if I'm brave enough to put a picture of me looking like that on my blog! LOL.


On another note, I finished up the Portage Skating Club pictures. It's been fun taking pictures of all these beautiful girls in their beautiful skating dresses. Having three boys, I don't get the opportunity to be around so much lace, sparkles, and rinestones! It was lots of fun. Here is a picture of Morgan, my friend Lori's daughter (and Shae's sister). She's such a cutey!


Thanks to the Portage Skating Club for the opportunity.

Signing off for now....Jodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop