Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Starting to Look A Lot like Christmas!


Well, I woke up to a fresh blanket of snow covering my yard this morning and I'm so inspired to put my kid's colourful toques on them and send them out to play! Can't do that yet though as they're all still sleeping.
Does this mean the end of "outdoor" photo shoots for the year, or are there any brave souls out there willing to try something new and do cool family shots in the snow. I envision black & white shots, with a shot of colour in a toque or scarf...or a family all making snow angels....or a snowball fight....the options are limitless. The key is finding people willing to brave the elements with me and take some cool pics!
Happy Snow Day everyone!
Signing off for now.....Jodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop