Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Goertzens































Well, I found my brave souls to come out and play in the snow with me! Randy, Lisa and their three adorable sons braved the elements and joined me in an abandoned yard site in Oakville and we captured some beautiful outdoor winter shots. This family was so much fun to work with as the boys in this family are the exact ages of my children. Little Liam was so good, considering it was cold and at times the snow was up to his knees! Riley and Noah were awesome and were always happy to pose however we wanted them to. I had lots and lots of ideas, but little Liam had enough and I can't blame him. It's not easy being lugged through the snow! Thanks Lisa, Randy and especially Noah, Riley & Liam for being so much fun to work with!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These turned out awesome Jodi! They have a beautiful little family and the littlest guy looks like your Jack a little bit. I'm sure they'll be very happy with all that you captured!! Keep it up...Leslie

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop