Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother’s Day to all you Mom’s & Grandma’s out there!  I think one of the most important pictures to capture while our children are young (or older) are pictures of them with us.  So many times it’s the Mom behind the camera taking all the pictures. I encourage each and every one of you this Mother’s Day to take the time to get a picture taken with your child.  It seems silly to ask someone to take a picture of you (and trust me – I’ve had to do this many times with my husband), but when you have that picture of you with your child in your hands, you won’t regret it.  To commemorate yet another Mother’s Day, I’ve attached some of my favourites chid/mom portraits I’ve taken over the past year.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!

Jodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop