Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I’m heading away for the weekend to spend time with my Mom, Sister & Sister-In-Law for Mother’s Day. I hope to capture some nice shots of each of them with their boys as well as some nice shots with My Mom & Me! Here’s hoping the weather cooperates! I hear there is snow in Grandview today. Ersh. I was only going to attach a couple Mother’s Day photos below, but I couldn’t decide which one I liked the best....so I attached a whole bunch. Every mother looks beautiful when she’s in the presence of her child.

I encourage each of you Mom’s out there to take the opportunity to take a picture of yourself with your children this Mother’s Day. You won’t regret it. Happy Mother’s Day!! I’ll leave you with a quote that I have sitting by my desk at home....some of you will enjoy it....

“I’m the Mom, that’ Why!” – by some brilliant mother somewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop