Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Toothless Wonder!

Well, months ago my youngest son fell off a couch onto hardwood floors and cracked his front teeth.  Through several months of trials and tribulations, it was determined that we had no other choice than to pull them.  My heart broke as I thought of my cute little blonde haired boy missing his front teeth at such a young age, but we had no choice in the end.  They abscessed and the dentist determined that capping them would just not work.  I have been leery to take his portrait with a big smile, but over the weekend he flashed this big smile for me and I couldn’t resist snapping away.  He’s still cute as a button as far as I’m concerned!!!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

i LOVE this. He's adorable no matter what!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop