Monday, May 16, 2011

Flood of 2011

Well, so much has been happening in the last month. I apologize for not being able to update my blog, but Blogger was not allowing any picture uploads. It appears that I am now able to update so I will be working on that this morning. For those of you who follow my blog and don't follow my Facebook MBM Page, you will not know that my family and I were served our mandatory evacuation notice on Friday. We live right along the Assiniboine River and they feel that due to the weakness of the dike surrounding us, it is in our best interest to get out of our home. We don't know for how long, but for now we are "homeless". We are very grateful to family and friends for all their support. We are especially grateful to Kris's cousin Andrew who has allowed us to stay in his home in Oakville. We don't know how we'll repay all the support we have received. I will sign off for now. I hope to update my blog now that Blogger seems to have worked out it's kinks!
To all of you affected by the flood waters - you are in my thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys! Please if you need anything let me know! There are just way to many people affected by this insane flood this year. :(

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop