Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tamara!

One of the best things about my job is that I get to meet some pretty great people. Tamara is one of those great people. We met a few weeks ago on a Tuesday afternoon at my favourite location and hit it off immediately. I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable about getting her portrait taken, but within minutes we were laughing and talking and she settled right in - the result is some gorgeous pictures of her. I love these "just for me" sessions - everyone should book one! And by the way, check out the ROCK on Tamara's left hand - she had just gotten engaged over the weekend and she showed up sporting the most beautiful diamond I have ever seen. Congratulations again Tamara - so happy for you. Here is just a sneak peak of the many images we captured.

PS - I am sooooooo excited to photograph her wedding!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop