Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!

Well, I've had one heck of a busy few days. I did a big family picture on Sunday which included a Mom, Dad and their three sons with all their families! The pictures turned out beautiful, although considering what a good looking family they are, it wasn't hard to capture some beautiful shots. Today was my busiest day yet - I did school pictures for Trinity Nursery School in the morning and afternoon, then tonight did a family photo shoot of a brother & sister and their families. What a lot of fun! I was laughing through the whole hour and a half! I'm going to post some of the funnier moments from tonight's photo shoot - just for you Dylan!

Now the real work begins....editing and getting the proofs ready for all these clients. Must get back to work....Signing off for now.
Jodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop