Friday, October 17, 2008

Holiday Cards....

It's hard to believe it, but Christmas is only 67 days away! Where is the time going? I have been very busy taking family pictures for lots of friends and family. I am offering Christmas cards this year and if anyone is interested in making their family picture into a card, let me know. My prices are on my information tab on my website: www.memoriesbyme.ca.
I am trying to figure out what to use for the "Lee Family" Christmas card because I have a feeling my family & friends will be expecting some magnificent picture since I've started this photography business. Just to keep everyone guessing, I am contemplating doing a Star Wars Christmas card complete with me as Princess Lea (yes, I have the wig!), Kris as Darth Vader, Danny as Luke Skywalker, Dylan as Hans Solo and my little one Jack as R2D2. Wouldn't that surprise everyone when they open that up and get that as their Christmas card! I'm sure my children would be far more willing to pose as Star Wars characters for Christmas than Santa's elves. LOL!! I'll keep you posted....signing off for now....
There are still lots of beautiful leaves on the ground and beautiful coloured trees...take your kids out and play! For you Moms out there - make sure you appear in some of the pictures. There are far too many of us that don't realize how valuable a picture of us is with our kids when they are little. Set the timer if you have to! Happy Fall!!!
Jodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop