Monday, October 27, 2008

My Beautiful Sister & Adorable Nephew
















My sister Leslie and her son Reese came and spent a few days with us. It was so awesome having them around. My sister is expecting her second child in January so we thought it would be fun to take some pregnancy pictures and incorporate Reese into them. I think they turned out lovely. It is not hard to take pictures of such an adorable little boy and beautiful girl (she's still a girl to me - she's my baby sister!)





Thanks for coming Leslie & Reese....soon we'll be at our cabin and be able to see you lots more!!





Love U Both.





Signing off for now....





Jodi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I am so happy with these photos!!! Love them!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop