Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanksgiving....




Well, I ventured home to Grandview to see my family and spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with them. We had a great time, despite the dreadful weather. Just to keep you updated, I did NOT get a picture of my sister's family. I'm still going to try though. It was pouring rain the day we saw them and it just didn't work out this weekend. Keep your eye on my blog as one of these days there will be pictures of her on my site-you can't miss it - she's beautiful!



I have a few more Fall Photo shoots in the coming weeks, but as I look outside, I'm not sure that they will be very "fallish". The leaves are falling very fast and it's starting to look a bit "blah" out there these days. Hopefully some of the beautiful colours will hold on until the end of October so that I can capture a few more memories for some families in the coming weeks.



Signing off for now....



Jodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop