Sunday, August 23, 2009

Boo at the Park!

Well, the boys and I packed up and headed to my parent's cabin in Clear Lake
on Saturday. It was Boo at the Park day (basically - Halloween in the
summer!). We had so much fun. My brother & sister's families were there
along with my parents. It was truly a "making memories" kind of day. We
went to the haunted house, the playground, had our faces painted and spent
the evening dressing up and going trick-or-treating around the stores in
Clear Lake. We ended the night with games on the Boardwalk for the kids.
Thanks Mom & Dad for the invitation and for continuing to make wonderful
memories with your grandkids. They are so lucky to have you!! Today
reminded me of a quote I love--
"To a Child, LOVE is spelled T-I-M-E."
Thank you Mom & Dad for showing your grandkids your love with your "TIME"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop