Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Changes to Pricing

I have given a lot of thought to changing my price structure.  I have made the following changes to my business:

Sitting Fee:

$150.00 - Family of six or less.

$100.00 - Individual or Couple

Group Pictures - please email for a quote

This cost includes my time taking the pictures and editing the pictures.  With this you will get a DVD Slideshow set to music as a keepsake, as well as a CD with all edited pictures in high-resolution.  You will essentially own the pictures and will be able to print them at your leisure.  I will also print them for you professionally if you wish.  Prices are below. 

*Memories by Me Photography will not guarantee the quality of the pictures if not developed at a professional photo lab.

With this change, the client will no longer receive proof sheets.  They will now simply receive all the edited pictures taken and may do with them what they like.  I hope that they choose to develop through me, but if they wish to go to another developer, that will be their choice.  This eliminates costs of proof sheets and time for me and also allows the client to “own” their pictures.  This way, they may upload them to their own Facebook, email to friends & family and choose to develop on their own.  I did this because I needed to simplify things on my end, as well as provide another option for my client instead of essentially “holding their pictures hostage”.  If any previous clients wishes to purchase their photos on CD from me, please send me an email or give me a call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop