Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dylan Turns Eight!

I'm a month behind on these pictures! I usually try to do a session with my boys around their birthdays - seems to be the only way I remember to do these types of photos with them is when we're thinking about their birthday parties! Dylan's portraits are a month after his birthday, with hockey and everything else going on, they kind of got put by the way-side. I let Dylan pick out his clothes for this session - I figured might as well let hm be as comfortable as possible in front of the camera. I love all of these - they are so HIM! Happy 8th birthday Dylan - thanks for the laughs!
I let Dylan play a part in picking what he was going to wear for the session!  I think my days of adorable sweater vests are over - he insists on looking "cool".
I think he looks so much like my sister in the picture above.  He certainly has her beautiful eyes.
Luv the eyes....matches the hat perfectly!
I can usually always count on Dylan to cooperate during sessions like these. I think he has a crush on himself! LOL!
Loved the look of his jeans with that shirt!
Dylan's trademark grin.
I loved the look he picked - ripped jeans and all!
Dude!  What is he going to be like when he's 16?  {{shudder}}
The one above is my absolute favourite.  Definitely ordering it in a large print. :)
I'm sure the above is Dylan's favourite!
Love both of these - above and below.  The one below is likely my second favourite of the session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop