Friday, March 4, 2011

Snow Fun!

The boys and I spent the whole day inside so when they came to me saying how bored they were getting we headed outdoors. We went walking along the dyke by my home and attempted to do some sliding. The kids giggled and laughed while I glanced out at the very high Assiniboine River. I can't help but wonder what the Spring holds for us. We have been told that we are in danger of flooding this Spring and by the looks of all the snow and the high water level on the river, I can't help but think they are right.

Despite the worry of Spring Flooding, I still managed to have a great time with the boys....

If you're wondering where Danny is - he's with his Oakville Atom Team playing in the Provincials in Birtle, Manitoba. GO OAKVILLE!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop