Monday, January 11, 2010

Manitoba Moose

Well, it was certainly a "sporty" week for our family. On Thursday we
welcomed the Olympic Torch to our town. Then on Saturday, my six-year old
son's hockey team was invited to play at the MTS Centre at the Manitoba
Moose game. This was certainly an incredible opportunity for this little
Squirt team from Oakville. They were treated (and felt like) big-time
hockey stars. Unfortunately most of the play took place at the opposite end
of the arena and I had to take pictures through the glass so I wasn't able
to capture the pictures I hoped. I did capture lots of memorable shots
though. I loved how it showed them playing on the jumbotron - too cute.
Thank you Manitoba Moose for making this happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop