Saturday, January 30, 2010

Summer Bookings


It seems like a long way away, but before we know it - it really will be summer. I am surprised how many inquiries I have had for sessions this summer and I thought I better get myself organized. I will be spending the majority of my summer up at our cabin in Asessippi so I will be booking the majority of my sessions on location in that area. If any of you are interested in booking family, children, engagement or special event photography in the Roblin/Grandview/Russell area, please email me at jodilee@memoriesbyme.ca I am booking up quite quickly and will be taking limited sessions this summer as I want to make the most of my boys' summer holidays.

PS - this picture is of my sister & nephew at Asessippi Beach.....this is a great place for portraits....hope to do many more there this summer! :)

JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop