Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where has the Time Gone?







Well, my baby turns four tomorrow - I guess I need to stop calling him a baby and refer to him as my youngest son now right?
It seems like only yesterday that my older brother Lance called me to tell me his wife had given birth to a baby boy at 3:30 a.m. (Kael Richard Maxwell)! At the end of the phone call he apologized for calling so late....I said..."no problem, I'm up having contractions anyway". Sure enough, I had a baby boy that same day at 10:00 p.m. It is pretty amazing that both my brother and I would have sons born on the exact same day - January 20, 2006. We get together often and Kael and Jackson are best buds!


I spent the day scrambling to get ready for Jackson's birthday party tomorrow. It was one of those days where I had a thousand things to do (get passports, groceries, hockey practice for the boys, etc. - but I managed) Jackson is pretty excited about his big day tomorrow.....and so am I! I won't lie though, I'm a little sad that my "little guy" is growing up so quickly....but I'm also very grateful that I have three healthy boys who are given the opportunity to "grow". I will never take their health for granted and am clearly aware that I am very fortunate to have three healthy sons!

So as another busy day comes to an end, I'm relieved to say I'm ready for the big birthday tomorrow.....house is decorated, cake is made (thanks to my little helper Jack) and presents are wrapped. I'm going to enjoy celebrating "my baby's" 4th birthday tomorrow. Watch my blog for pictures of the big 4th birthday party!

Happy Birthday Jackson John! I love you so much!
Mom






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop