Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year

Well, 2010 is upon us and we’ve all bid farewell to 2009.  Memories by Me Photography had a great year thanks to all my clients and friends who trusted me to take their family portraits.  I have already started taking bookings for the 2010 year and am surprised at how fast my weekends in the Summer & Fall are booking up.  I am cutting back this year and will no longer be doing multiple photo shoots in one weekend.  While last year was great fun, it was also way too hectic doing five or six photo shoots in one weekend PLUS keeping up with the demands of my three growing boys.  I will be limiting my bookings to only two per weekend.  There is an abundance of awesome photographers in the Oakville/Portage/High Bluff area and if I’m unavailable to you; I will be more than happy to recommend a fellow photographer to you. 

 

For those of you interested in summer photography; I will be in the Russell/Roblin/Grandview area for the months of July & August if you are interested in an on-location shoot in this area. 

 

If you are interested in Memories by Me Photography (AKA – ME!) capturing some memories for you, please contact me via email at jodilee@memoriesbyme.ca.  I will be taking bookings right through until next Christmas and the sooner that you book, the better chance you have of me fitting you in!

 

Happy New Year one and all!

 

Jodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop