Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy Weekend!

I’m up at the cabin again, but not so much for relaxing this weekend.  I have three photo shoots in the next couple days and am looking very forward to getting back to work. This morning I’m meeting up with a couple and their one-year old daughter in Grandview.  Yay – I get to take pictures of a little girl. For a Mom of three boys that’s a real treat!  Then this afternoon I’m heading to a family of four in rural Grandview to take some “farm” shots (my favourite!).  Tomorrow I am meeting a family at Asessippi beach in hopes of capturing some beach/lake shots.  Another little girl – Madison....can’t wait to meet her.  This couple also has a newborn baby boy....YAY...newborn!!! 

 

So, I will try to squeeze in a bit of “family” time this September Long Weekend, but I also am looking forward to the work, although I don’t really consider taking pictures work – lucky me!  Have a great long weekend everyone.  For you Manitobans, it’s supposed to be beautiful weather so get out and enjoy this last kick at summer!  JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop