Sunday, September 13, 2009

Offline - hopefully not for long!

So, my son and I were on my laptop on this lovely Sunday afternoon looking for "Free Willy" colouring pages, when all of a sudden - poof - up popped this incredibly scary message saying I had a virus on my computer. all these scary messages started appearing and my husband and I figured it was way over our head and will be taking it in for repairs. My entire business is on my laptop, thankfully I had the forsight to back up all my client photos. Unfortunately, I have not backed up my own personal ones for quite a while because I was concentrating on updating clients. :( Lesson learned. From what I can see though, all my pictures seem to be intact on my system.

My computer is going into the "hospital" tomorrow (aka - Mega Computers) and I am hoping that they can fix it. Right now I'm on my husband's laptop trying to make sure clients know that I am not ignoring their emails...I just won't have access to them for a day or two.

Hopefully see you all back online VERY soon!!
JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop