Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Bookings




Well, I’m pretty much “booked up” for the Fall Season. I’m looking forward to meeting some new clients and getting together with old clients again from last Fall. Thank you to my clients for trusting me with capturing these memories of your families. I do consider it an honour to be behind the lens. I don’t have anything left on weekends in September or October, and have already started booking into mid-November. I do have some options open for week-days for those of you with kids who are not in school. Once again, thanks to all of you who follow my blog, or follow me on Facebook – I’m truly grateful for all the encouragement I receive. I put a quote on my Facebook page that I will re-quote here:


“Find a job that you love and you will never work a day for the rest of your life”.



I truly have found that – thanks to the trust of my clients!


2 comments:

Heather Grasby said...

Hi Jody Heather Grasby here! Love your photos!! You are doing a fantasitc job! Love the ones of your dad, and Happy Birthday to your mom! Will definitely call you for photos when we need them! We live in Lorette area and I have 3 beautiful labs, one of every color, they are my kids and Mark is my partner

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heather! Wow- so nice to hear from you...I can't believe you found me on blogger! Would love to take your picture someday if the opportunity arises! Thakns again!!
Jodi

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop