Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Still no laptop. :(

So, I'm stealing a few minutes on my husband's laptop this morning before he takes it into work. I still do not have my laptop back and am literally going through withdrawel. It's killing me that I have a camera full of beautiful images to edit and I can't! On a positive note, you should see what I got accomplished around home yesterday. Wow! It's like a maid came and went through my home....never realized how much "time" I spent on my laptop.

If you are wanting to book family pictures, I would suggest you contact me asap. I am booking up very quickly and have photo shoot(s) booked every weekend through September & October. I usually try to do one a day, but I have been booking two or three a day to accommodate requests. I have difficulty saying "NO"!

Anyhow, my husband is sitting in a chair beside me anxiously waiting to pack up his laptop and go....so, I will sign off. I hope to get my computer back today or tomorrow...PLEASE!!!!
JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop