Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jackson....yet again!

Someday when my boys get married, their wives are going to think their
mother was nuts to have taken so many pictures of them! It really is
insane. Jackson and I are home all day while his older two brothers are in
school. Once the beds are made, laundry done, house tidied and so on; I
usually start thinking about photography...which usually leads me to an urge
to take pictures....and the only little subject around is Jackson! Poor
kid....I think he gets tired of constantly having his picture taken. I've
given up trying to make him look at the camera and simply just try to
capture in the moment stuff with him. It's great practice for me and he
will someday have a "pictoral history" of every day of his childhood life!
LOL! Thanks Jackson for putting up with your Mom's addiction to photography.
I love you. XOXO Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop