Monday, February 1, 2010

Still Archiving


So, I decided while I was home this weekend I would re-organize all my photos. Wow, what a job! My policy with clients is that I will store their photos on my system for a year after the photo shoot and at that time they will be notified that they will be deleted. Well, I haven't done a very good job of that because everytime I go to delete a file, I just can't do it! So, I've been storing on external hard drives and they are getting very full. I guess it's time to stick true to policy and actually delete the files.

One good thing about this big job is that I was able to go down Memory Lane a bit and discover old photos of clients, and my children that I truly love. Here is one of Jackson when he was only about nine months old!

JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop