Friday, April 15, 2011

The Adorable Miss. Emily

I traveled to Ottawa last week to spend some time with my brother, his wife and their beautiful daughter Emily. While I was there I took the opportunity to capture some images of my beautiful niece. She is just the sweetest, most beautiful little girl I've ever met! It was so wonderful to spend a week with her ~ miss you already so much Emily! Here are a few of the many beautiful images we captured of this amazing little girl!

Look at her bright eyes!  We took these on my last morning in Ottawa!
Sweet Smiles!
A smile that would light up a room!
Cutest baby feet ever!
My favourite!
Sweet, sweet smiles! :)
A perfect little girl - just perfect!
Mom & Baby Girl!
My niece and Me!  Thanks for taking this Brett -love it, love her.....
We bonded - I love her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! These pictures are just amazing :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop