Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Boys

So, last night the two older boys were out playing on the trampoline. I was looking out the window and noticed how pretty the light was. I wandered out with my camera and Dylan was actually quite happy to let me take his picture. I ran back in and got my sunglasses and hat (I had to be quick - we were losing light!) and started snapping some fun, spontanious pictures. As you can tell, Dylan is my "entertainer"....he was posing up a storm. Danny noticed how happy it was making me so he said it would be OK if I took his picture too - YAY!!! He isn't like Dylan - he doesn't "ham it up" like his younger brother. These pictures of the two of them totally capture their personalities.

Low and behold, Jack noticed from the window what was going on and quickly came marching out saying it was "his turn" (like he's not photographed enough already). But I happily obliged - this is my dream evening - MY kids asking me to take their picture!! Are you kidding me - this is a rarity. Jack's mini session lasted about three minutes, until he found a pack of stickers in his pocket that he didn't realize he had.....so off he went.

I love nights like this. The pictures turned out exactly as I wanted them to. Nobody was "forced" or "bribed" to have their picture taken and we had FUN doing it. All sessions should be like this.

We're heading to Grandview for Easter weekend to celebrate my Grandpa Maxwel's 89th birthday, and then to celebrate Easter with my family. I also have three sessions scheduled as well back "home", so I will have to squeeze those in as well. It's going to be a busy, but fun weeend! Unfortunately my husband can't come as someone has to stay on "flood watch".

Have a wonderful weekend everyone - enjoy time with those you love the most.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop