Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jack and I go to Ottawa!

Jack and I set out on our adventure last week and travelled to Ottawa to spend five days with my brother's family. He was a fabulous traveling companion - he carried his own luggage, he breezed through the security at the airport - charming even the straight-faced security guards! It was a great little adventure that the two of us took together and we had so much fun. I missed my boys back home, but I knew they were in good hands with their Dad. Jack and I enjoyed every minute of our trip....thanks Jack...we made some memories that I will never forget and I hope you will remember them as you grow. And if you don't - there are TONS OF PICTURES! Here are just a few!

I am not a fan of flying (in fact, I hate it), but Jack acted like a world traveler, hauling around his suitcase and carrying his Pokemon "packpack" on his back.  He wore his "traveling hat" and wore his "pilot" jacket. Adorable!
He got quite a kick out of these two statues at the airport.  (Sir John A. MacDonald on the left....not a clue who is on the right?)
Just how "Touristy" do I look touring the Parliament building in my Roots Canada Sweater! LOL!
We made a great team we made!  Thanks Buddy....and thanks for this picture Brett!
I brought along my second-shooter to Ottawa with me **Thanks Jack! ;)
I was so impressed with the markets in Ottawa, especially the flower stands.  Aren't they beautiful?
Jackson on my brother's front step...all set out to go on another adventure....to the Parliament Buildings!
Best part of our trip....spending time with Family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Looks great Jodi! I'm sure it's a trip that both of you will never forget!!!

Leanne

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop