Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Maxwell Family

Meet my younger brother Brett, his beautiful wife Jolene and their adorable five-month old daughter Emily. I was so lucky to be able to fly to Ottawa with Jackson and spend a week with them. I have tried to make a point of visiting Brett wherever he lived, but when he lived in Australia and Switzerland...I kinda stopped! However, when he moved to Ottawa they asked when I would visit them there....and I always said whenever they had a baby, I'd be there! So, this past November they welcomed Miss. Emily into their lives, and shortly after that I booked tickets for Jack and I to visit Ottawa!

While we were there Jolene and I convinced Brett this would be a great opportunity to take some family pictures....he agreed (not overly thrilled about it -but he agreed) and this is the end result. There are many more great images....here are just a few. Thanks Brett and Jolene for a wonderful week. And thank you Emily for all the big, beautiful smiles! Love you all.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop