Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring is here!

I must apologize for the delay in updating my blog in the past two weeks.  So much has been going on.  Before Spring Break I launched my new website and in doing so, somehow messed up my access to my blog.  I left it and headed off to the Cabin with my family to enjoy a week of skiing and family time up at Asessippi.  We had a fabulous week and guess what? I skied too!! Yep, I actually went skiing with all my boys.  It was so cool to all be up on the hill enjoying the beautiful views of Asessippi.  After a week at the cabin, we came back to Oakville and I basically upacked, did laundry and packed again.  Jack and I headed to Ottawa to visit my younger brother's family for a week.  I have so many images to upload but now that I have managed to access my blog - my computer is actually in for a "check up" so I will have to wait to upload those images for a couple days.

The snow is melting, the tulips are for sale in the stores and I dawned my first pair of capris and flip flops this afternoon.  There is still a bit of snow here and there, but I think it is safe to say that Spring is officially here.

Please stay tuned, I have some incredible images to upload as soon as I get my laptop back.

Take care everyone!! Enjoy this beautiful weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop