Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sweet Little Paige

Meet the adorable little Paige! She came to my house on Sunday afternoon to have some one-year old portraits taken. She was soooooo cute and sooooo smiley. What a happy little girl! She turns one this Friday ~ Happy Birthday Paige! Thanks Doug and Carmen for driving out on my mucky roads to have these pictures taken! Great to meet all three of you.


Look at that adorable smile!
Loved this little blue dress on her.
One of my favourites.
Super Sweet!
Dylan came into the room at this point and she just stared at him!
I know ~ here I go again with baby feet!
Super sweet - she was such a happy little girl.
Little Miss. Blue Eyes.
She was watching my husband work outside - loved this.
Paige & her pretty Mom.  Dad said I could take his picture "next time"  haha!
One of my favourites of the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop