Friday, April 15, 2011

Ottawa Beauty!

I was so thrilled with all the beautiful sights of our Nation's Capital. We walked and walked and walked and I was in awe of the architecture and the history. Jolene and I had a four month old and a five year old tagging along so I didn't have a ton of opportunity to take pictures, but I did snap quite a few! I cannot wait to go back to this City again and capture more beautiful images. Here are just a few from the many that I took!

Inside the Parliament Building - Stunning!
Inside the Beautiful Notre Dame Cathedral

I was in awe of this amazing church.  The architecture was beyond anything I've ever seen before. 
Notre Dame Cathedral - imagine shooting a wedding in this!?!
The War Memorial took my breath away.
The National Art Gallery - this was a "drive by shooting" - my brother and I had gone out for a cruise to see Ottawa at night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop