Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 4


Well, today was a much more inspiring day and it's not even 8:30 a.m.! I woke up to hoar frost and a beautiful "white" winter day. I went out and took some pictures of the trees, etc. thinking that would be my Day 4 picture. They are pretty, but it's not really "a day in the life" of me. My two older sons were getting ready for the bus and I said to them "one picture guys, just one picture and I won't wear my housecoat". They agreed to "ONE PICTURE MOM". Well, I went out and told them to jump in the air and say "GO CANADA"....they did - and this is what I got......just in time as the bus roared around the corner just as their feet hit the ground. Both of them were "awe Mom, now our friends can see". I quickly got in the house in hopes of saving their "reps". Aren't they too young for this? Anyhow, I uploaded the picture and voila - it's my Day 4 of my 365 Project and I love, love, love it!
-J-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop