Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 3


Day 3
'Just Me'

So, I had a very un-inspiring (is that a word?) day. First off, I decided to take a picture of my boys getting on the bus this morning (a daily occurence in my life). But, they were too embarrassed to have their Mom out in her housecoat & slippers in front of their friends so that was a no-go. Then there were many cute things that Jack was doing all day, but I already used him in the previous two days so I don't want this to be all about Jack (even though the majority of my life is all about Jack). So, I decided to copy my friend Connie and do some 'self-portraits'. I can tell you with 100 % truth that I did not like one single one of them. I don't look like I thought I looked! LOL! So as the day progressed I started to realize that I had to pick something to post.....I took pictures of my home, a glass of wine (yum), preparation of supper, etc. but none of them really popped out at me. So I went back to my many self-portraits and picked the one and only one I actually liked. Pretty sad statement on my self image eh!? Anyhow....here is Day 3 featuring about the one thing I actually do like about myself - my eyes! I promise it will be better tomorrow! I'm not giving up!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop