Monday, February 15, 2010

Project 365

So, a FB friend of mine (*Connie from RISK PHOTOGRAPHY) got me inspired to do the 365 day challenge She is doing the self-portrait challenge for 365 days - to which I give her a HUGE amount of credit. I could not do that, because I'm simply too lazy to get myself done up daily and take my self portrait. As well, you all know I would not allow my self to be photographed without make-up on! Yes, I'm vain....I will admit that. Instead, I decided to join a group on FLICKR that basically just challenges you to take one picture every day for 365 days. I decided my theme would be "A Day in the Life"....the pictures I take will chronical my life, whether it be my children, my husband, my home, my family, something that I find beauty in, etc. It is simply "something that is a day in my life!".
FROM FLICKR:
About Project Photo 365
This is a photography project that literally anyone who owns a camera can participate in.

The basic premise is, for one entire year, take and publish one photo for every single day.
Whether the picture is exciting and mundane, you must include one picture for every day. 365 pictures.

For further information on the concept of the Photo 365 Project, follow this link.

This group is for anyone who is participating in a Photo 365 Project now, or has in the past. Discuss anything about your project, post your photos from your project. Find other who might be interested in starting their own Photo 365. And have fun!

http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop