Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Dylan!


So my middle son Dylan, the one who provides us with the most laughs, is turning seven today. For those of you who know my son Dylan, you'll know what I mean by the laughs part! I swear Dylan started talking when he was nine months old - LOL. I don't remember a time when he wasn't cracking jokes, being charming or talking up a storm.

I woke up this morning all prepared to get my boys off to school and then have a photo shoot with a little four year boy and then get ready for the party after school. All that changed. I logged into my Facebook account and saw that school was cancelled! Not again! This same thing happened last year on Dylan's birthday. After going back and forth with the parents (and rescheduling my photo shoot) I decided to proceed with the party this afternoon. Within half an hour, the grader came and the Blight's (our wonderful neighbours again) came and cleaned out the road and yard.

So, the party is on.....it will be lacking a few balloons and decorations (that I had planned to get this afternoon), but do little boys even notice such a thing? Only the Mom does I think!!

Happy 7th Birthday Dylan. Thank you for all the laughs.....you light up our world.

Love, Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop