Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 5

"Jackson Gets His Smile Back!"
So, for some of you, you are aware that my youngest son Jackson "attempted
to fly" and failed. Last winter he "flew" off the couch onto a hard wood
floor and broke his three front teeth. After countless trips to the dentist
and lots of $$, we got his three front teeth back. He literally has little
baby dentures and they look great. Well, last week he walked up to me,
handed me his dentures and said "here's my teeth Mom". These were supposed
to be in permanently until he is six or seven years old!

Anyhow, he went "toothless" for a week, but today I took him into Kids
Dental and had them put back in. YAY! Jackson got his smile back! Although,
I will admit, he looked just as cute without his teeth.
Add a caption

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop