Thursday, February 25, 2010

Winter Family Photography


I seem to be at my busiest in late summer, early fall, which is normal for most photographers I think. However, I've been shooting a few outdoor sessions in the winter and I have to say I love the result. The colour is great, the background is beautiful and the people really "pop" out of the picture. If I can convince my hubby & kids I'm going to attempt and outdoor family picture myself before Spring arrives. It's become my new favourite time to photograph. Having said that, our Manitoba winters can be tough to schedule a session around because nobody wants to be outside when it's -40!

I will be in the Asessippip/Roblin/Russell area from March 9-14th. If anyone in the area is interested in fun, family outdoor pictures please email me. I'd love to meet up with you and capture some "memories".

Enjoy the snow! J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop